NUE1 needs to be emptied. For some machines we opted to dcommission them as soon as replacement services are in place from other datacenters. Assuming nobody does the job for us we need to unrack and organize the decommissioning with Facilities and/or SUSE-IT.
- AC1: All machines from https://netbox.suse.de/dcim/devices/?tag=qe-lsg&tag=to-be-decommissioned are physically gone
- AC2: inventory management is up-to-date
- Ask hreinecke and SUSE-IT and wengel and others how this decommissioning is organized
- Wait for all other services relying on those machines to be served from elsewhere, e.g. no production machine still needing qanet
- As necessary: Go to NUE1 Maxtorhof place beforehand and prepare the decommissioning, e.g. nothing connected anymore, put on pallet, labeled, packed into boxes, etc.
- Inform users about the pending decommissioning
- Follow https://wiki.suse.net/index.php/SUSE-Quality_Assurance/Labs#How_to_decommission_and_dispose_old_hardware
- Ensure documentation is up-to-date