Template button for force_result size:M
force_result feature still feels a bit bulky, because of the complex syntax that at least my brain fails to remember. While the provided info box contains all relevant information, it does not allow to copy&paste the template. When I use the
force_result feature I typically end up to have to open the info box twice before I get the syntax right and this is annoying.
This is a feature request to provide another button next to the info button, the prefills the
force_result template in the comment box. Alternatively make the text in the info box selectable, so that we can use copy&paste.
- AC1: Templates can be easily discovered and copied into new comments
- Provide an additional button that pre-fills the comment box with `label:force_result:[passed|softfailed|failed]:BUGREF
- e.g. within a drop-down menu or even within the tooltip or as a separate button
- Make the text in the infobox selectable for copy&paste
- Toggle the info like in the YAML editor e.g. https://openqa.suse.de/admin/job_templates/409 (or any other job group)
- Implement something, try it on staging and ask for feedback
#8 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
PR merged and deployed. Just a random example https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/2356101#comments shows the icons. I hope you like it :)