coordination #98457: [epic] Handle openqa-review reminder comments on very old jobs better
openqa-review: Do not post reminder comment in progress.opensuse.org if comment would be exactly the same as the last size:M
openqa-review puts reminder comments jobs even they are multiple months old. This can be confusing to some users and the existing options in https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/blob/master/openqa_review/openqa_review.py#L196 might not be good enough for some users.
Also see https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02CANHLANP/p1631255003169600
Note that this is especially about progress.o.o and not the same as #100982.
- AC1: No comment in progress is posted if the content of the comment would be the same with same job
- Look into openqa-review where we read data from progress and verify we have comments https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/blob/e7d3c494a2b172d6a6a61bca11a9ae3bbd52b2b5/openqa_review/openqa_review.py#L699
- Reuse the code for bugzilla comments
- Subject changed from openqa-review: Do not post reminder comment in progress.opensuse.org if comment would be exactly the same as the last to openqa-review: Do not post reminder comment in progress.opensuse.org if comment would be exactly the same as the last size:M
- Status changed from New to Workable
I adjusted the code to retrieve comments from redmine tickets, but I have more issues to solve:
- black reports that the
Issue.__init__method is now too complex
- there is a partially covered line resulting in <100% coverage
- It's not clear how to get a HTML coverage report that tells me what exactly is not covered
- Would be nice if the CI created a HTML coverage report
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
PR https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/pull/190 "Retrieve comments from redmine tickets" was merged.
PR https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/pull/191 "Document how to locally test" was merged.
PR 190 created a regression, see also #102200
PR to fix: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/pull/192 Ensure that last_comment_text is not None