coordination #91646: [saga][epic] SUSE Maintenance QA workflows with fully automated testing, approval and release
coordination #98457: [epic] Handle openqa-review reminder comments on very old jobs better
openqa-review: Do not post reminder comment if comment would be exactly the same as the last size:M
openqa-review puts reminder comments jobs even they are multiple months old. This can be confusing to some users and the existing options in https://github.com/os-autoinst/openqa_review/blob/master/openqa_review/openqa_review.py#L196 might not be good enough for some users.
Also see https://suse.slack.com/archives/C02CANHLANP/p1631255003169600
- AC1: No comment is posted if the content of the comment would be the same with same job
- Look into openqa-review where we post reminder comments, read the last comment, if it's just the very same text that we would write, don't write it, just log_debug or something
Updated by mkittler about 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from coordination to action
- Subject changed from openqa-review: Only post reminder comment if comment would be exactly the same as the last to openqa-review: Do not post reminder comment if comment would be exactly the same as the last size:M
- Status changed from New to Workable
Updated by jbaier_cz about 2 years ago
Drafted a PR, I am not satisfied with the tests. Although I based it on
test_reminder_comments_on_referenced_bugs_are_posted, that test in fact does not check if those comments were really posted, so I have currently no way to see, if my code posted one comment less. Need to find a way to count the posts, probably.