- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: tampakrap
- Registered on: 20/08/2013
- Last connection: 20/08/2013
Reported issues: 52
- 11:32 am openSUSE admin tickets #17804 (New): progress: mails to firstname.lastname@example.org do not generate tickets
- Since darix, rudi and I fixed the slow response and timeout issues on progress.o.o, mails to email@example.com do not generat...
- 11:16 am openSUSE admin tickets #17802 (New): planet: tests at the git repo for new pull requests
- It would be cool to have tests at the planet git repo, that check that new planet entries are syntactically correct, ...
- 01:45 pm openSUSE admin tickets #16114 (New): www.o.o - ErrorDocument 404 goes 404
- mind keeping it open till we get it fixed though please?
- 01:34 pm openSUSE admin tickets #17702: saltstack: add repos before packages get installed
- this is not a sufficient solution, packages and repositories might get installed in a formula as well. I want to ensu...
- 12:55 pm openSUSE admin tickets #17702 (New): saltstack: add repos before packages get installed
- We need to check if it is possible to tell salt to add repos before it installs packages. If it is not possible, file...
- 02:55 pm openSUSE admin tickets #17604 (New): lists.o.o: replace swish-e with something better
- As discussed on IRC, swish-e is old and crappy. Replacment candidates: elasticsearch / solr / xapian
- 12:25 pm openSUSE admin tickets #17542 (New): pgsql database request for weblate
- please create a new pgsql database for weblate (it is getting re-setup on a new VM).
- 08:28 pm openSUSE admin communication #17528 (New): 2017-04-02 18:00 UTC: openSUSE:Heroes meeting April 2017
Where: [irc://irc.freenode.net/#openSUSE-admin](irc://irc.freenode.net/#openSUSE-admin) IRC chann...
- 08:25 pm openSUSE admin communication #17272 (Closed): 2017-03-05 18:00 UTC: openSUSE:Heroes meeting March 2017
- 11:16 am openSUSE admin communication #17434 (Closed): 2017-02-05 18:00 UTC: openSUSE:Heroes meeting February 2017
Also available in: Atom