[migration][zypper_migration][qem][maint] test fails in zypper_migration - test keeps failing after related bug is closed as fixed
This failure has been occurring still, even though the related bug (bsc#1183744) has been closed and verified as fixed for several months already.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP1-Server-DVD-HA-Incidents-x86_64-qam_ha_rolling_upgrade_migration_node01@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
The base test suite is used for job templates defined in YAML documents. It has no settings of its own.
Fails since (at least) Build :16502:rubygem-actionpack-5_1
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Subject changed from [zypper_migration][qem][maint] test fails in zypper_migration - test keeps failing after related bug is closed as fixed to [migration][zypper_migration][qem][maint] test fails in zypper_migration - test keeps failing after related bug is closed as fixed
oh, I just found this ticket minutes after I reopened https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1183744 as the reminder comments in https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1183744 also point to openQA jobs which show what look like exactly the same problem as originally that the option "-D" is not understood.
Adding "[migration]" team keyword as this looks to be a "migration" specific problem.
#2 Updated by openqa_review 8 months ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: qam_ha_rolling_upgrade_migration_node01
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
I wonder if this test wouldn't be better off removed for the time being, as it is not bringing much value while it's constantly failing, and it has been breaking automated approvals for the qam-openqa review group.
bsc#1183744 is currently still open and I assume it is going to take some time till someone gets around to fixing it.
Edit: I realized that the correct bug is most likely bsc#1184347 (not 1183744), so I reopened it and updated with a comment.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to dzedro