- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-02-21
- Last connection: 2019-02-21
- 13:05 openQA Tests action #89176 (Resolved): [qe-asg][qem] test fails in zypper_migration
- This issue was fixed last week, the test passed on the last build: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/5607487
- 15:22 openQA Tests action #89455 (Resolved): [qe-asg][qem][ha] test fails in qnetd - 15-SP2, 15-SP1, 15-GA
- We have converted the qdevice/qnetd test to YAML yesterday and we forgot to update the TestRepo jobgroup.
It's done ...
- 08:38 openQA Tests action #88117 (Rejected): [qem][qe-asg][HA] test fails in check_cluster_integrity
- Duplicate of https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/80718
- 08:34 openQA Tests action #88942 (Resolved): [qem][qe-asg][HA] After migration is missing LTSS module
- The issue is fixed, more details can be found here - https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/...
- 11:36 openQA Tests action #88942: [qem][qe-asg][HA] After migration is missing LTSS module
- I spotted it too this morning, I will submit a fix soon.
- 07:58 openQA Tests action #80282 (Resolved): [qe-asg][qem] test fails in check_after_reboot
- Fixed with https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/11834
Successful test: https://openqa.s...
- 10:04 openQA Tests action #80532 (Resolved): [qe-asg][HAE] Test fails in cluster_md: unexpected node fence
- I don't know why, but this time, I was able to reproduce the bug on my lab, thanks to this, it was easier to debug.
- 14:24 openQA Tests action #80140: [qe-asg][sles4sap][qem][sporadic] SAP HANA tests fail to allocate memory auto_review:"(?s)openqaworker.*sles4sap.*Cannot allocate memory":retry
- Oliver, I think we can close this ticket, is it ok for you?
- 08:34 openQA Tests action #81188 (Resolved): [qem] test fails in Sysctl
- Hello, I have added a range value to check instead of a fixed one in the reference files.
It is ok now:
- 10:25 openQA Tests action #78352 (Resolved): [qe-asg][qem] test fails in netweaver_install
- Actually, the tests failed because of the unavailability of our NFS server, where the SAP source files are hosted.
Also available in: Atom