openQA Tests - coordination #96302: [qe-core][QU] Quarterly update failures
[qem][qu] test fails in await_install in 15-SP3 QU
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP3-Online-QR-ppc64le-crypt_no_lvm@ppc64le fails in
This was passing in 188.13 which was before git commit "Fix YaST-related tests in QR Updates for SP3", maybe even if not directly affected something was changed around that time that fixed others but broke this?
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: riafarov. Test installation with encrypted partitions but without lvm enabled. This is supported only by storage-ng, hence, do NOT enable test suite on distris without storage-ng.
(crypt-)LVM installations can take longer, especially on non-x86_64 architectures.
Fails since (at least) Build 188.14
Last good: 188.13 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#3 Updated by openqa_review about 2 months ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: crypt_no_lvm
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The label in the openQA scenario is removed
#4 Updated by oorlov about 1 month ago
- Tags set to qe-yast-refinement
- Subject changed from [qe-yast][qem][qu] test fails in await_install in 15-SP3 QU to [qem][qu] test fails in await_install in 15-SP3 QU
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Current
We need to identify it if is a product bug or an infrastructure issue.