[qem] test fails in hawk_gui acquiring a lock as the support server ended prematurely after a '503 response: Service Unavailable; URL was http://openqa.suse.de/api/v1/mm/children'
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP1-Server-DVD-HA-Incidents-x86_64-qam_ha_hawk_client@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
The base test suite is used for job templates defined in YAML documents. It has no settings of its own.
Fails since (at least) Build :20208:fence-agents
Last good: :20487:novnc (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
The test is failing in several steps, the most common is this one from the ticket. Need more research to determine what the problem is.
- Project changed from openQA Tests to openQA Project
- Subject changed from [qem] test fails in hawk_gui to [qem] test fails in hawk_gui acquiring a lock as the support server ended prematurely after a '503 response: Service Unavailable; URL was http://openqa.suse.de/api/v1/mm/children'
- Category changed from Bugs in existing tests to Concrete Bugs
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Ready
not seen in before but what I see here:
[2021-07-26T12:47:42.719 CEST] [debug] Waiting for 3 jobs to finish [2021-07-26T12:47:43.734 CEST] [debug] get_children: 503 response: Service Unavailable; URL was http://openqa.suse.de/api/v1/mm/children [2021-07-26T12:47:43.734 CEST] [debug] Waiting for 0 jobs to finish
so it looks like the worker failed to reach osd and treated that as not needing to wait anymore. I will take a deeper look
- Due date set to 2021-08-09
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/pull/1730 merged, should wait some days to see if there is any effect
#6 Updated by dzedro about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
This failures are happening "lately every day".
[2021-09-17T08:06:54.202 CEST] [debug] api_call_2 failed, retries left: 2 of 3 [2021-09-17T08:06:57.208 CEST] [debug] api_call_2 failed, retries left: 1 of 3 [2021-09-17T08:07:00.213 CEST] [debug] api_call_2 failed, retries left: 0 of 3 [2021-09-17T08:07:03.214 CEST] [debug] get_children: 503 response: Service Unavailable; URL was http://openqa.suse.de/api/v1/mm/children
#8 Updated by dzedro about 1 month ago
Looks the same indeed. Tho I'm surprised to see this after 2 months - did this go unnoticed or did it only start happening again? 🤔️
I would say it started to happen again, I didn't see this kind of fail in between last 2 months.
Today only one fail on aggregates. https://openqa.suse.de/tests/7170466