openqa: implement some smart prio distribution
|Target version:||QA - future|
implement some function that looks at all jobs from one build and adjusts prios according to that to make sure each test is run once with higher prio.
- Project changed from openSUSE 13.1 Release to openQA improvement
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Project changed from openQA improvement to openQA Project
A better description:
Implement some function that looks at all jobs from one build and adjusts prios according to that to make sure each test is run once with higher prio.
Takes care of the priority between different ISO images (KDE, ....)
- Target version set to future
- Due date deleted (
- Start date deleted (
do we still need this? And if yes, what is "according to that"?
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Target version changed from future to future
Also available in: Atom