- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: aplanas
- Registered on: 15/02/2013
- Last connection: 20/07/2015
- openQA improvement (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 21/03/2013)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Developer, 27/01/2014)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- openSUSE 12.3 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 15/02/2013)
- openSUSE 13.2 Release (Developer, 06/08/2014)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 10/09/2015)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 03/05/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 14/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 15/02/2013)
- oST_Projects (Developer, Diary reporter, 26/02/2013)
- Staging project workflow (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 27/01/2014)
- Travel Support and merchandising mgmt (Developer, Diary reporter, 26/02/2013)
- USB Sticks (Developer, Diary reporter, 16/04/2013)
Reported issues: 128
- 03:20 pm openQA Project action #54965 (Resolved): Cannot inspect the source code of the tests from my fork
- In tests like the one running in
I am not able to inspect the sourc...
- 03:07 pm openQA Tests action #46019: [opensuse] Providing salt-autoinstaller openQA tests
- okurz wrote:
> @aplanas care to revisit the idea?
I just create a RPM for the salt formula. I plan to add it into...
- 02:13 pm openQA Tests action #46019: [opensuse] Providing salt-autoinstaller openQA tests
- okurz wrote:
> Hi, can you provide a link to a feature request which we can use to understand the business case an...
- 12:22 pm openQA Tests action #46019 (Feedback): [opensuse] Providing salt-autoinstaller openQA tests
- I am working on a new project, salt-autoinstaller, that aims to do the same job that autoyast is doing, but using onl...
- 10:24 am openSUSE admin tickets #45857 (Closed): packages stuck in finished state for several hrs
- Hi and happy 2019!
I have in my home (home:aplanas) several packages that, once compiled, do not
move to success...
- 02:49 pm openSUSE admin tickets #17288: Become a mirror
- mcaj wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
> I need your help with the rsync module opensuse-hotstuff-160gb on rsync.opensuse.or...
- 04:08 pm openSUSE Release Process action #10714: [python] get weblate into production
- PR for release manager dashboard: https://github.com/nijel/weblate/pull/1039
- 01:06 pm openSUSE Release Process action #10714: [python] get weblate into production
- Dashboard for release manager: is not enough with this view that is already there?
- 01:05 pm openSUSE Release Process action #10714 (In Progress): [python] get weblate into production
- 12:09 pm openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release action #8996 (Resolved): verify piwik works
Also available in: Atom