- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-02-15
- Last connection: 2015-07-20
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2013-02-15)
- openSUSE 12.3 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 2013-02-15)
- oST_Projects (Developer, Diary reporter, 2013-02-26)
- Travel Support and merchandising mgmt (Developer, Diary reporter, 2013-02-26)
- openQA improvement (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 2013-03-21)
- USB Sticks (Developer, Diary reporter, 2013-04-16)
- openQA Project (Developer, 2014-01-27)
- Staging project workflow (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 2014-01-27)
- openSUSE 13.2 Release (Developer, 2014-08-06)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2015-09-10)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2015-11-11)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-05-03)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 release retrospective (Developer, 2020-08-04)
- qe-yast (Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- 15:20 openQA Project action #54965 (Resolved): Cannot inspect the source code of the tests from my fork
- In tests like the one running in
I am not able to inspect the sourc...
- 15:07 openQA Tests action #46019: [opensuse] Providing salt-autoinstaller openQA tests
- okurz wrote:
> @aplanas care to revisit the idea?
I just create a RPM for the salt formula. I plan to add it into...
- 14:13 openQA Tests action #46019: [opensuse] Providing salt-autoinstaller openQA tests
- okurz wrote:
> Hi, can you provide a link to a feature request which we can use to understand the business case an...
- 12:22 openQA Tests action #46019 (Feedback): [opensuse] Providing salt-autoinstaller openQA tests
- I am working on a new project, salt-autoinstaller, that aims to do the same job that autoyast is doing, but using onl...
- 10:24 openSUSE admin tickets #45857 (Closed): packages stuck in finished state for several hrs
- Hi and happy 2019!
I have in my home (home:aplanas) several packages that, once compiled, do not
move to success...
- 14:49 openSUSE admin tickets #17288: Become a mirror
- mcaj wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
> I need your help with the rsync module opensuse-hotstuff-160gb on rsync.opensuse.or...
- 16:08 openSUSE Release Process action #10714: [python] get weblate into production
- PR for release manager dashboard: https://github.com/nijel/weblate/pull/1039
- 13:06 openSUSE Release Process action #10714: [python] get weblate into production
- Dashboard for release manager: is not enough with this view that is already there?
- 13:05 openSUSE Release Process action #10714 (In Progress): [python] get weblate into production
- 12:09 openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release action #8996 (Resolved): verify piwik works
Also available in: Atom