containers: Configurable workdir location in docker-compose
Currently, the workdir is created in the
containers/webui directory with two problems:
- This clutters the git directory. (The path is already in
- The directory is owned by root causing the tidy script to fail on permission errors.
- AC1: Use a different default directory or at least prevent the interference with the tidy script.
- AC2: Allow to configure the workdir path, e.g. via an environment variable.
- AC3: Document where files are stored by default and AC2.
#5 Updated by cdywan about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from containers: Fix workdir location in docker-compose to containers: Configurable workdir location in docker-compose
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
I was asking ilausuch in chat, but repeating my point here for the record.
AC2: Allow to configure the workdir path sounds like a feature request to me. And I'm not clear that the workdir as it is used now breaks anything. Hence I think the title of the ticket should reflect this better.