[qe-core] 15SP2 QU - test fails in raid_gpt on ppc64le
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP2-Full-QR-ppc64le-RAID0@ppc64le-no-tmpfs fails in
This used to work earlier, now complains about "select at least two devices" so something has changed. Whether it's a test issue (this ticket) or product bug (to be filed if investigation shows that) is to be seen.
These steps look equal so I'm not sure why it fails:
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: slindomansilla, jrauch
Installation of RAID0 using expert partitioner
Fails since (at least) Build 383.6
Last good: 383.6 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by tjyrinki_suse about 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
#2 Updated by tjyrinki_suse about 2 years ago
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
- Target version set to QE-Core: Ready
#3 Updated by geor about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to geor
#4 Updated by geor about 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
#5 Updated by tjyrinki_suse about 2 years ago
- Parent task set to #90149
#6 Updated by geor about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Blocked
blocked by https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/91899.
Can no longer reproduce because of preceding failure.
#7 Updated by geor about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Blocked to In Progress
Blocking issue resolved
#8 Updated by geor about 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
Alexander Orlov fixed this on the yast side, PR will be available by next week.
#9 Updated by geor almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
The failing module has been replaced.
Resolved by Alexander Orlov with this PR
#10 Updated by szarate almost 2 years ago
- Related to action #95117: [qe-core] figure out how to reduce the dependencies on other team's scenarios/test modules. added