feedback from SUSE QE Tools workshop - QAM openQA review processes - 2021-02-19
Notes from SUSE QE Tools workshop - 2021-02-19:
- auto-retry/restart for "known hickups"
- okurz presented https://github.com/os-autoinst/scripts/#auto-review---automatically-detect-known-issues-in-openqa-jobs-label-openqa-jobs-with-ticket-references-and-optionally-retrigger , the restart feature based on known incompletes as configured within openQA config files directly, label carry over, TTM bot, etc.
- black certificate icon vs. "todo-list", just show a star when all failed jobs have a bug reference or maybe explicit ignore mark
- dashboard, "all failures that I care about" in one view
- squad specific view (unclear on that one)
- better overview on ownerships, "contact channel" rather than a single person
- auto-approval of QAM updates when all tests are green (sometimes the check runs not often enough)