coordination #69130: [functional][y][epic] Extend test coverage for firstboot
Modify firstboot configuration for yast2_firstboot_custom
In order to extend coverage for yast2-firstboot, and given that we already have 2 test suites that verify the default configuration, we can modify yast2_firstboot_custom test suite.
Replace /etc/sysconfig/firstboot and /etc/YaST2/firstboot.xml files in order for the firstboot to:
- Display customized welcome message.
- Display customized license.
- Display customized finish text.
- Set autologin checked by default for new user (in case we can change default value).
- SHOW_Y2CC_CHECKBOX="yes", which enable yast2 control center after first boot configuration (this check is low prio and can be postponed as window cannot be easily closed)
before proceeding to firstboot configuration, abort and reboot in order to verify that abort button doesn't cause crash and that firstboot will run again, if not completed.
Relevant bugs: bug#1161048 , bug#1177797 , bug#1076798 , bug#950335 , bug#1173498 , bug#615146 , bug#1161045 , bug#1177757
#1 Updated by syrianidou_sofia over 2 years ago
#2 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Blocked to New
#3 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
#4 Updated by JRivrain over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to JRivrain
#5 Updated by JRivrain over 2 years ago
Done the most of it, except for the last part as https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1177757 is still happening.
#6 Updated by JRivrain over 2 years ago
#7 Updated by JRivrain over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#8 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from future to SLE 15 SP3
#9 Updated by JRivrain about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
It's been working for quite a while already, closing.