[qem] Add option to skip certain guests
In the current runs we have problems with certain guest systems. Since this can happen anytime, we would like to have the option, to exclude certain guests from running.
This issue suggests to implement a EXCLUDE_GUEST setting.
- Priority changed from High to Normal
The description is quite vague and can't answer properly.
ph03nix please share more details about: "In the current runs we have problems with certain guest systems."
Which problems do you have ? Which certain guest systems do you mean?
Is there any openQA job which can be referenced?
#8 Updated by tjyrinki_suse 5 months ago
- Project changed from SUSE QA tests to openQA Project
- Subject changed from [qam] [kernel-default] [virtualization] Add option to skip certain guests to [qem] Add option to skip certain guests
- Target version set to Ready
Tools team it is. Setting as new, and maybe Felix should be asked for more verbose description.
- Category set to Feature requests
- Assignee set to ph03nix
- Target version changed from Ready to future
Unfortunately I also have no clue what is really required her.
ph03nix could you please use https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/openqav3/wiki/#Feature-requests and explain what you think is needed? Then we can help :)
Sorry this item was probably a virtualization-internal topic that should have never landed here. Looks very much like a unfinished report that accidentally was submitted.
tjyrinki_suse - Can you reassign this to the virtualization project? This is an internal issue that should not have landed here - then I can update the description accordingly
(sorry for the late report, this ticket went stealth in my radar)