When using refspec for ppc for a particular job, PRODUCTDIR is set wrong
While attempting to run refspecs for test "autoyast_reinstall" job on various architectures, I faced an issue specifically on ppc64le. The PRODUCTDIR needs to be set manually like following:
openqa-clone-custom-git-refspec https://github.com/sofiasyria/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/tree/ac68803 https://openqa.suse.de/tests/4427385 ASSET_1="04427383-autoinst.xml" YAML_TEST_DATA=test_data/yast/autoyast_reinstall/autoyast_reinstall_ppc64le-hmc.yaml PRODUCTDIR="os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/products/sle"
If the above command is used without the PRODUCTDIR specification, the variable gets the value "os-autoinst-distri-opensuseos-autoinst-distri-opensuse/products/sle" which leads to test failure as here:
The particular test suite runs for ppc64le-2g, ppc64le-hmc-single-disk, 64bit, s390x and aarch64. For both the ppc machines, the PRODUCTDIR needs to be set manually. For rest of them, it's not necessary.
I have unsuccessfully tried to reproduce the issue with other jobs on ppc.
- Project changed from openQA Tests to openQA Project
- Subject changed from [tools] When using refspec for ppc for a particular job, PRODUCTDIR is set wrong to When using refspec for ppc for a particular job, PRODUCTDIR is set wrong
- Category changed from Infrastructure to Feature requests
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Target version set to Ready
- Difficulty set to easy