coordination #42854: [functional][y][epic] Introduce relevant installation validation test modules
[y] Schedule only relevant checks for remote_ssh_target_ftp test suite
In remote_ssh_target_ftp test suite we schedule default bunch of tests atm, which is not optimal.
We should re-design it and include only tests which are relevant for the scenario. As it's ssh installation, we should test ssh connectivity and as we use ftp from installation, this also should be validated.
We should also validate that ssh is running in the installed system, in case there is no good existing module to validate this, we should file follow-up ticket for that (it's out of scope for this ticket).
- Only relevant test modules are scheduled for remote_ssh_target_ftp test suite
- Test plan is updated accordingly
#6 Updated by ybonatakis 12 months ago
+console/validate_mirror_repos validate the installation medium that used
- console/textinfo This does not run in any other module in YaST group jobs. Makes some sanity/smokes checks. Useful IMO
- console/firewall_enabled I found this only in one other test. i included to ensure that fwl is enabled as it should be but for testing sometimes we disable it
- console/sshd verifies that the ssh accepts connections
- console/sshd_running verifies that the ssh is running after the installation