[functional][y] Remove workaround for KDE Live installation/upgrade once openQA is more stable
The workaround with
x11_start_program was used instead of click on the icon, because on aarch64 the tests were sporadically failing. It happened because mouse button click was hold for too long and overlay was appeared (though in openQA click only 0.15 sec clicking timeout was set). That happened sporadically, most likely due to unstable aarch64 workers.
The workaround was applied in scope of https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/64463, https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/66355
- Ensure aarch64 worker is stable;
x11_start_programfor clicking Upgrade and Install icons, leave only assert_and_click;
- Execute enough amount of jobs to be sure the test is not failing.
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Target version set to future
#2 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Project changed from openQA Tests to qe-yam
- Category deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low