|Target version:||QA - future|
- AC1: Admins can add/edit/remove users over the API and webUI
- add interface to add, edit and remove users
- also allow to edit api keys so one could create dedicated users for e.g. workers.
- Category set to 130
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to future
I rather have proper worker permissions - and not hijack users.
- Target version changed from future to future
- Category changed from 130 to Feature requests
- Related to action #47210: "Users" page in web UI resets to showing the first page of 10 users every time you make a change added
- Related to action #6096: Restrict workers to have full API access by random, individual tokens (was: change worker authentication) added
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
Also available in: Atom