Make weekly meetings available to community members
Can we make weekly OpenQA meetings available to members of our community?
- All topics covered are reflected in tickets or GitHub branches, which are already public
- Jitsi works without access to internal resources
- Currently meetings take place every Tuesday at
11:00 CET1015 CET/CEST - the timezone might be a concern for interested parties
- The meeting schedule is not documented in Redmine at the moment
While I like to be as open as possible where it makes sense I consider the weekly meetings to be focussed on the "core team" within SUSE. We have contributors from outside SUSE as well as inside. We could have a bit more casual call where we can also provide support to others. IMHO the weekly meetings in the current form should really be by the team and for the team along with the requirements we can have on SUSE employees, i.e. we can ask team members to provide their almost full ressources to the work that the team takes responsibility for which is nothing we can demand from any other contributor. So in short: -1, better have a different community-specific meeting on top.
- Description updated (diff)
- Due date set to 2020-07-30
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to okurz
I asked the internal team in https://chat.suse.de/group/openqa-dev?msg=e9J6pordJXzgytA2i if anyone minds, otherwise I would go ahead.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Moved to https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/qa/wiki/Wiki#Team-meetings as decided. We can now wait for guests to arrive or invite on special occassions