Remove job_states and job_results tables
It makes no sense to keep such tables. It introduces a lot of sql joins with no benefit. The possible values should be kept in Perl code and the current foreign keys should be just labels.
While you are at it, commands table is no longer used too (and associated relationship with workers table).
And dependencies also seems to be a similar case to states and results
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Still WIP, but I already have a working version without job_states and job_results. Removed 30 different database calls (counting joins and queries) so far.
- % Done changed from 40 to 60
this is a recursive link :)
- % Done changed from 60 to 80
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Added removal of table 'commands' to the PR. We should be done with database schema cleanup now.
Also available in: Atom