- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: oholecek
- Registered on: 10/06/2014
- Last connection: 10/06/2014
Reported issues: 39
- 11:48 am openQA Project action #25892: Scheduling parallel jobs
- We (me and nadvornik) took a brief look into this and think that passing `$allocating` ( from https://github.com/os-a...
- 03:40 pm openQA Project action #17876 (Resolved): Consider job module failures as job failures without concerning importa...
- PR merged, now let's observe the world catching fire.
- 03:33 pm openQA Project action #17922: [tools] investigate openqa core dumps
- I guess we'll need to enable profiling to get our bearings. There'll be a performance impact but simple installation ...
- 12:17 pm openQA Project action #17916: [tools] openqa-worker produces an 503 error right after startup
- This test should be extended to gather some more logging. Anyway, this is not the websockets not connecting since wor...
- 10:37 am openQA Project action #17876 (Resolved): Consider job module failures as job failures without concerning importa...
- Important flag is written by the test writer. Originally important flag was meant to signal job modules important for...
- 11:30 am openQA Project action #17842 (Resolved): api-failure drops config
- PR merged
- 09:46 am openQA Project action #17842 (In Progress): api-failure drops config
- 02:40 pm openQA Project action #17218 (Resolved): Can't publish HDD1: cksum: /var/lib/openqa/share/factory/hdd/sle-12-SP3...
- PR merged
- 01:15 pm openQA Project action #17218: Can't publish HDD1: cksum: /var/lib/openqa/share/factory/hdd/sle-12-SP3-x86_64-024...
- PR https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/1263
- 01:13 pm openQA Project action #16380: workers die like flies
- [PR](https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/1215) merged, the tests are still missing.
Also available in: Atom