- Login: oholecek
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2014-06-10
- Last sign in: 2014-06-10
|openQA auto review||Developer||2022-05-04|
- 11:48 openQA Project action #25892: Scheduling parallel jobs
- We (me and nadvornik) took a brief look into this and think that passing `$allocating` ( from https://github.com/os-a...
- 15:40 openQA Project action #17876 (Resolved): Consider job module failures as job failures without concerning important flag
- PR merged, now let's observe the world catching fire.
- 15:33 openQA Project action #17922: [tools] investigate openqa core dumps
- I guess we'll need to enable profiling to get our bearings. There'll be a performance impact but simple installation ...
- 12:17 openQA Project action #17916: [tools] openqa-worker produces an 503 error right after startup
- This test should be extended to gather some more logging. Anyway, this is not the websockets not connecting since wor...
- 10:37 openQA Project action #17876 (Resolved): Consider job module failures as job failures without concerning important flag
- Important flag is written by the test writer. Originally important flag was meant to signal job modules important for...
- 11:30 openQA Project action #17842 (Resolved): api-failure drops config
- PR merged
- 09:46 openQA Project action #17842 (In Progress): api-failure drops config
- 14:40 openQA Project action #17218 (Resolved): Can't publish HDD1: cksum: /var/lib/openqa/share/factory/hdd/sle-12-SP3firstname.lastname@example.org.TEMP-IMZWlhMn: Permission denied
- PR merged
- 13:15 openQA Project action #17218: Can't publish HDD1: cksum: /var/lib/openqa/share/factory/hdd/sle-12-SP3email@example.com.TEMP-IMZWlhMn: Permission denied
- PR https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/1263
- 13:13 openQA Project action #16380: workers die like flies
- [PR](https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/1215) merged, the tests are still missing.
Also available in: Atom