[functional][u] Test case for gswrap package for ghostscript
I have written a bash script called
gwrap which will be the main part of the new package gswrap for Tumbleweed. This script uses the tool
bwrap from package bubblewrap to provide a fresh namespace for ghostscript. Both the next package version of ghostscript as well as gswrap uses update-alternatives to replace the program
/usr/bin/gs with the gswrap script, if installed, otherwise the alternative link points to
/usr/bin/gs.bin ... The aim of this is to have a secure container for ghostscript executed with option
-dSAFER which should work for the most cases. Even with the X window system and also with pipes and the option
- AC: A new openQA test module covers use case for gswrap
- EC: An test is implemented in OBS/IBS
#1 Updated by SLindoMansilla 11 months ago
- Subject changed from Test case for gswrap package for ghostscript to [functional][u] Test case for gswrap package for ghostscript
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
gswrap SLE_12_SP5 x86_64 succeeded SLE_15 x86_64 succeeded SLE_15_SP1 x86_64 succeeded SLE_15_SP2 x86_64 succeeded openSUSE_Factory_ARM aarch64 succeeded armv7l succeeded openSUSE_Factory_PowerPC ppc64 succeeded ppc64le succeeded openSUSE_Leap_15.1 x86_64 succeeded openSUSE_Leap_15.2 x86_64 succeeded openSUSE_Tumbleweed i586 succeeded x86_64 succeeded
But let me focus this for tumbleweed at first.
need to work on it further.