Whitelisting my username on gitlab instance
Core services and infra
I changed my password on FreeIPA, but I am unable to login to gitlab instance.
It seems I need to be white listed.
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Category set to Core services and infra
- Assignee changed from mcaj to kbabioch
Dunno: handling over to Karol as Gitlab admin.
...or ping him directly on IRC
Is this still an issue? If so, what is the actual username? Feel free to reach out to me in IRC (kbabioch @ Freenode / #opensuse-admin) to have a more real-time conversation.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
No feedback since >21 days. I think this is fixed, so closing here.
If not, please feel to reopen by just replying.
Also available in: Atom