- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2013-11-21
- 09:07 openSUSE admin communication #59918 (New): Salt automation: auto-deploy and monitoring
- Our general Salt goals are
* all core services to be in salt
* automating our automation
* better monitoring/re...
- 15:47 openSUSE admin communication #57602: 2019-11-05 19:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting November 2019
- ATM there is a no free disk space for new rpm,iso ... on the rsync.opensuse.org
- 07:05 openSUSE admin communication #56435: 2019-10-01 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting October 2019
- About the Helios platform, After the update of the server sarabi the service helios server stop working.
* The updat...
- 07:23 openSUSE admin tickets #57359 (Closed): download.opensuse.org cannot be accessed
- 13:13 openSUSE admin tickets #57104 (In Progress): Helios platform inaccessible
We had to update that machine because it run leap 42.3 os.
I had no idea how "up to date" the package helios-...
- 13:03 openSUSE admin tickets #57359 (Feedback): download.opensuse.org cannot be accessed
There was a problem with file system.
The machine is now up but we are still checking what happen.
- 12:15 openSUSE admin tickets #56690 (In Progress): tumbleweed-snapshot package nuked from download.o.o machine
- Hi Jimmy,
Yes I worked on the machine recently. The machine has old
unsupported OS. I did the updat, but there wa...
- 19:19 openSUSE admin tickets #53984 (Feedback): Whitelisting my username on gitlab instance
- 13:36 openSUSE admin tickets #44060: Kind request for access to management interface of ariel VM, e.g. ssh-access, libvirt, "ssh user access to atreju1 to be able to view cscreen"
Based on your RT ticket I will take also this one.
we will track the progress there .
- 14:05 openSUSE admin tickets #45614: A couple of openSUSE machines run out of disk space
- The VM machine icc is broken and reboot does not help.
The is a message from kernel:
Probing EDD (edd=off to disa...
Also available in: Atom