- Login: mcaj
- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last sign in: 2013-11-21
|openSUSE admin||Manager, Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, private ticket access||2013-11-21|
|Provo||Manager, Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, private ticket access||2016-06-27|
|openQA auto review||Developer||2022-11-14|
- 10:31 openSUSE admin tickets #137438: Request for DNS change / Bugzilla migration
-bugzilla.opensuse.org 300 IN A 22.214.171.124
+bugzilla.opensuse.org 300 IN A 126.96.36.199
lets wait f...
- 10:22 openSUSE admin tickets #137438 (In Progress): Request for DNS change / Bugzilla migration
- I spoke about it with https://progress.opensuse.org/users/42164.
The current DNS
bugzilla.opensuse.org has add...
- 20:12 openQA Infrastructure action #134879: reverse DNS resolution PTR for openqa.oqa.prg2.suse.org. yields "3(NXDOMAIN)" for PRG1 workers (NUE1+PRG2 are fine) size:M
- Hi I tried to reproduce the problem and to me all problematic machines are fine:
I did a short list like this:
- 19:55 openQA Infrastructure action #134948: Ensure IPv6 is working in the OSD setup (since we have workers in PRG2 and the VM has been migrated) size:M
- Hi, we have started IPv6 RA for the vlan oqa.prg2.suse.org. Any machine in the network will get IPv6 address made ba...
- 09:07 openSUSE admin communication #59918 (Closed): Salt automation: auto-deploy and monitoring
- Our general Salt goals are
* all core services to be in salt
* automating our automation
* better monitoring/re...
- 15:47 openSUSE admin communication #57602: 2019-11-05 19:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting November 2019
- ATM there is a no free disk space for new rpm,iso ... on the rsync.opensuse.org
- 07:05 openSUSE admin communication #56435: 2019-10-01 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting October 2019
- About the Helios platform, After the update of the server sarabi the service helios server stop working.
* The updat...
- 07:23 openSUSE admin tickets #57359 (Closed): download.opensuse.org cannot be accessed
- 13:13 openSUSE admin tickets #57104 (In Progress): Helios platform inaccessible
We had to update that machine because it run leap 42.3 os.
I had no idea how "up to date" the package helios-...
- 13:03 openSUSE admin tickets #57359 (Feedback): download.opensuse.org cannot be accessed
There was a problem with file system.
The machine is now up but we are still checking what happen.
Also available in: Atom