- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: kbabioch
- Registered on: 06/02/2018
Reported issues: 0
- 10:29 pm openSUSE admin tickets #50849 (Resolved): New CNAME request - microos.opensuse.org
- Also added the re-direction(s) on loadbalancer(s). Done with this ticket.
- 10:21 pm openSUSE admin tickets #50849: New CNAME request - microos.opensuse.org
- I've created the record and its already live:
dig @18.104.22.168 microos.opensuse.org
; <<>> DiG 9.14.8 <<>> @22.214.171.124...
- 11:47 am openSUSE admin tickets #57500 (Resolved): kruemel.infra.o.o: ssh and salt broken
- Yes, machine is back up and running and issues are resolved. See mail thread for more details.
- 11:25 am openSUSE admin communication #59920: New DNS infrastructure for openSUSE domains
- More than happy (and personally interested) to help out here.
- 02:57 pm openSUSE admin tickets #59400: Request for new mailing list
- Adjusted virtual map, will take a couple of minutes to get deployed. Assigning back for final testing and/or marking ...
- 02:03 pm openSUSE admin tickets #54977: kubernetes access broken again
- At least we identified that the Velum container is not running on caasp-admin.infra.opensuse.org:
Aug 29 14:01:21 ...
- 01:45 pm openQA Infrastructure action #54137: Upgrade osd to a supported Leap version (from 42.3)
- After having a look on openqa.suse.de I've noticed that Postfix was removed, which also triggered the monitoring chec...
- 11:11 am openSUSE admin tickets #55754: New Mailinglist Request "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- I've done the change to the virtual map. Assigning it back in case there is something else needed (e.g. description)....
- 10:57 am openSUSE admin tickets #51002: Create DNS CNAME osrt.opensuse.org to opensuse.github.io
- I've added the record in FreeIPA:
dig osrt.opensuse.org ...
- 03:01 pm openSUSE admin tickets #54977: kubernetes access broken again
- Hi jberry,
last time, if I remember correctly, the problem was related to disks running full. I'm currently on caa...
Also available in: Atom