- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-02-06
- 11:07 openSUSE admin tickets #53699: need a VM for running apache+vbulletin
- I guess it depends on whom you ask. Some people had serious concerns and don't like to run vbulletin at all.
- 23:31 openSUSE admin tickets #53984: Whitelisting my username on gitlab instance
- Is this still an issue? If so, what is the actual username? Feel free to reach out to me in IRC (kbabioch @ Freenode ...
- 22:29 openSUSE admin tickets #50849 (Resolved): New CNAME request - microos.opensuse.org
- Also added the re-direction(s) on loadbalancer(s). Done with this ticket.
- 22:21 openSUSE admin tickets #50849: New CNAME request - microos.opensuse.org
- I've created the record and its already live:
dig @184.108.40.206 microos.opensuse.org
; <<>> DiG 9.14.8 <<>> @220.127.116.11...
- 11:47 openSUSE admin tickets #57500 (Resolved): kruemel.infra.o.o: ssh and salt broken
- Yes, machine is back up and running and issues are resolved. See mail thread for more details.
- 11:25 openSUSE admin tickets #59920: New DNS infrastructure for openSUSE domains
- More than happy (and personally interested) to help out here.
- 14:57 openSUSE admin tickets #59400: Request for new mailing list
- Adjusted virtual map, will take a couple of minutes to get deployed. Assigning back for final testing and/or marking ...
- 14:03 openSUSE admin tickets #54977: kubernetes access broken again
- At least we identified that the Velum container is not running on caasp-admin.infra.opensuse.org:
Aug 29 14:01:21 ...
- 13:45 openQA Infrastructure action #54137: Upgrade osd to a supported Leap version (from 42.3)
- After having a look on openqa.suse.de I've noticed that Postfix was removed, which also triggered the monitoring chec...
- 11:11 openSUSE admin tickets #55754: New Mailinglist Request "email@example.com"
- I've done the change to the virtual map. Assigning it back in case there is something else needed (e.g. description)....
Also available in: Atom