- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-12-28
- Last connection: 2018-12-28
- 15:33 openSUSE admin tickets #89071: Admin rights on Board wiki pages for new Treasurer
- email@example.com wrote:
> Can't add any comments to the ticket, since it's still private.
Sorry. I set the t...
- 14:23 openSUSE admin tickets #89071 (Feedback): Admin rights on Board wiki pages for new Treasurer
- The user *sydsb* is not known to the underlying system. Could you please ask him to log in here (https://progress.ope...
- 07:25 openSUSE admin tickets #68263 (Closed): Broken integration due to header on proxy
- No feedback for >14 days, closing.
- 07:23 openSUSE admin tickets #68657 (Closed): swish-e indexing broken because of wrong config permissions - monitoring needed?
- Lists have been moved to hyperkitty -> fixed.
- 13:26 openSUSE admin tickets #88457 (Feedback): Request for Calendar Subscriptions of openSUSE Meetings / Events
- Hi Michael
Let me make this ticket a public one that you might use to refer to in discussions.
In general, we (...
- 13:17 openSUSE admin tickets #88903 (In Progress): Fwd: firstname.lastname@example.org - search index not up-to-ate
- pjessen wrote:
> Yes, I can confirm that, we have not yet been able to complete a full indexing run of the old archi...
- 09:08 openSUSE admin communication #80364 (Feedback): meet.opensuse.org IPv6 is broken
- Should all be fixed now. Please check and ping back if this still does not work as expected.
- 15:38 openSUSE admin IPv6 support for machines in US region
- Today we reached a new milestone: **all openSUSE services** around the world now support IPv6 natively. The last set ...
- 09:41 openSUSE admin Playing with Etherpad-lite
- When updating to the latest etherpad-lite version 1.8.7 (including quite some bug fixes), we also revisuted the curre...
- 21:41 openSUSE admin tickets #81224 (Closed): Repeated mails to Redmine
- IMHO this should be fixed meanwhile. Closing here.
Also available in: Atom