- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-12-28
- Last connection: 2018-12-28
- 16:16 openSUSE admin tickets #71131 (Feedback): twsnapshot.o.o is down / not reachable
- Just followed the debugging path for reference...
from /etc/nginx/vhosts.d/001-tumbleweed-snapshots.conf on provo-m...
- 12:21 openSUSE admin tickets #36256 (Closed): need source repo to be filled for Leap:15.0:Ports
- 12:20 openSUSE admin tickets #69325 (Feedback): Fwd: ** PROBLEM Service Alert: ariel-opensuse.suse.de/NTP is UNKNOWN **
- Sorry for asking back: but does the issue still exist?
- 12:20 openSUSE admin communication #70891: Alias for firstname.lastname@example.org
- cboltz wrote:
> Disclaimer: I have no idea why we have the mailinglist between the world and progress -
> it might ...
- 12:14 openSUSE admin tickets #69438 (Closed): Please fix dns on elsa.infra.o.org
- Let's close this, as it looks fixed after >1 month.
- 11:07 openSUSE admin tickets #70093 (Closed): mybackup.i.o.o: /backup disk full
- I extended the /backup filesystem now to 300GB.
But long term, we need to define some general backup rules, as we...
- 08:19 openSUSE admin tickets #68263: Broken integration due to header on proxy
- I had a similar problem when trying to integrate etherpad into meet.o.o (and later meet.o.o in moodle.o.o ;-)
- 15:52 openSUSE admin tickets #69106 (Closed): Internal server error on features.opensuse.org
- pjessen wrote:
> openSUSE Fate has been decommissioned.
> please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_f...
- 11:11 openSUSE admin tickets #68374 (Closed): ML Mail delivery to @suse.de and @o.o broken
- Closing here now, as the current issue seems to be solved.
- 06:38 openSUSE admin communication #65456 (Closed): List Bug on New Progress Redmine
- Old tracker bug. Closing.
Also available in: Atom