- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-12-28
- Last connection: 2018-12-28
- 20:15 openSUSE admin tickets #94375 (Feedback): SSH access to code.opensuse.org isn't working
- cboltz wrote:
> In theory the updates get installed by suse-online-update.timer.
> In practise, suse-online-tim...
- 09:01 openSUSE admin tickets #81831 (Rejected): OpenSUSE infrastructure migration
- No reaction after more than a month. Rejecting....
- 08:58 openSUSE admin tickets #94381 (Closed): mailman3: need the root filesystem doubled
- As the initial request is done, let's close this.
- 08:57 openSUSE admin tickets #90455 (Closed): random DNS problems causing various issues
- Old ticket. Setup has been changed. Closing...
- 08:54 openSUSE admin tickets #94375 (Closed): SSH access to code.opensuse.org isn't working
- Pharaoh_Atem wrote:
> If it can be set up to be managed by our config management, that's fine with me. As for why it...
- 08:46 openSUSE admin tickets #93686 (Closed): Postgres currently down
- Issue is meanwhile solved by using the latest backup and a clean postgresql12 installation. Closing here.
- 12:57 openSUSE admin tickets #94195 (Closed): openSUSE survey
- I'm sorry, but the deadline for the last survey has already passed.
Please have a look at https://news.opensuse.o...
- 07:37 openSUSE admin tickets #94192 (Workable): Certificate problem with https://bugzilla.opensuse.com/
- 07:31 openSUSE admin tickets #95051 (Closed): /srv on widehat is full
- /dev/md0p1 19T 18T 656G 97% /srv
- 09:34 openSUSE admin tickets #92927: repository push is way behind
- When I look at /var/log/messages on pontifex, I currently see a lot of such messages:
repopusher: skipping scan...
Also available in: Atom