- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-12-28
- Last connection: 2018-12-28
- 08:19 openSUSE admin tickets #68263: Broken integration due to header on proxy
- I had a similar problem when trying to integrate etherpad into meet.o.o (and later meet.o.o in moodle.o.o ;-)
- 15:52 openSUSE admin tickets #69106 (Closed): Internal server error on features.opensuse.org
- pjessen wrote:
> openSUSE Fate has been decommissioned.
> please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_f...
- 11:11 openSUSE admin tickets #68374 (Closed): ML Mail delivery to @suse.de and @o.o broken
- Closing here now, as the current issue seems to be solved.
- 06:38 openSUSE admin communication #65456 (Closed): List Bug on New Progress Redmine
- Old tracker bug. Closing.
- 07:33 openSUSE admin tickets #68657 (Workable): swish-e indexing broken because of wrong config permissions - monitoring needed?
- Today I wondered why the search.cgi on lists.opensuse.org did not work.
Looks like the index file got somehow bro...
- 14:51 openSUSE admin tickets #68287 (Workable): openqa redirects to startpage after login since new IDP was introduced
- 15:50 openSUSE admin tickets #67600: IPv6 network migration
- cboltz wrote:
> Please don't forget to update the keepalived in salt git - currently it still has:
- 15:49 openSUSE admin tickets #67684 (Closed): openqa.opensuse.org is not reachable on port 80 anymore (was Remote workers fail to register to openQA server (o3))
- lrupp wrote:
> As result, I will switch off plain http around end of June (26 of June), if there is no veto from you...
- 15:56 openSUSE admin tickets #68374 (In Progress): ML Mail delivery to @suse.de and @o.o broken
- FYI: looks like this was an issue with the new network equipment, deployed over the weekend. SUSE-IT fixed it after r...
- 19:17 openSUSE admin tickets #68251: Request access to Hero network
- Witek is part of SLE Engineering. One of his new duties is going to help out with some stats and Grafana work for the...
Also available in: Atom