- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-12-28
- Last connection: 2018-12-28
- 09:14 openSUSE admin Upgrading to the next PostgreSQL version
- Time passes by so quickly: we installed our PostgreSQL cluster around 2008. At least, this was the time of the first ...
- 12:35 openSUSE admin tickets #90230 (Workable): etherpad.opensuse.org is extremely unstable
- It might either be related to:
* some database changes (enocding?)
* DNS problems?
* problems with a specific plug...
- 12:31 openSUSE admin tickets #90521 (Feedback): beans.opensuse.org - permissions issue between apache and dehydrated [was: beans.o.o down]
- Thanks for fixing it and identifying the root case as well!
> -> I'll keep the ticket open until we...
- 15:06 openSUSE admin tickets #90230 (Feedback): etherpad.opensuse.org is extremely unstable
- I have to admit that I have currently not really an idea what might go wrong. With the current log level, there is no...
- 23:03 openSUSE admin tickets #68042 (Closed): Stale files on widehat.opensuse.org
- 22:44 openSUSE admin communication #89368 (Closed): 2021-03-09 19:00 UTC nftables hands-on meeting
- done + https://progress.opensuse.org/news/112
- 15:53 openSUSE admin Playing along with NFTables
- By default, openSUSE Leap 15.x is using the *firewalld* firewall implementation (and the firewalld backend is using i...
- 17:37 openSUSE admin tickets #88903: Fwd: firstname.lastname@example.org - search index not up-to-ate
- pjessen wrote:
> Lars, vdb is full - I have no idea how much space we might need. If you can give me some more spac...
- 15:33 openSUSE admin tickets #89071: Admin rights on Board wiki pages for new Treasurer
- email@example.com wrote:
> Can't add any comments to the ticket, since it's still private.
Sorry. I set the t...
- 14:23 openSUSE admin tickets #89071 (Feedback): Admin rights on Board wiki pages for new Treasurer
- The user *sydsb* is not known to the underlying system. Could you please ask him to log in here (https://progress.ope...
Also available in: Atom