- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-12-28
- Last connection: 2018-12-28
- 08:00 openSUSE admin tickets #109025: gmail rejects mails from email@example.com - SPF/DKIM/DMARC issue
- pjessen wrote:
> I can only presume that "one or more suspicious entries" in the SPF record is our "all".
> The ma...
- 15:58 openSUSE admin tickets #109025 (Workable): gmail rejects mails from firstname.lastname@example.org - SPF/DKIM/DMARC issue
- 1) DKIM and DMARC are out of this discussion. We are only talking about the SPF entries here.
In the past,...
- 14:23 openSUSE admin tickets #109025: gmail rejects mails from email@example.com - SPF/DKIM/DMARC issue
- ## DMARC
I just checked the DMARC DNS entries:
v=DMARC1; p=none; pct=100; rua=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 15:00 openSUSE admin Network outage next Thursday, April 21st
- SUSE-IT plans a replacement of some network equipment in the Nuremberg Datacenter next Thursday (2022-04-21), between...
- 08:29 openSUSE admin tickets #55838 (Feedback): lots of spam on my opensuse.org address
thank you very much for keeping an eye on this and pushing things forward!
@Per: I tried to send test...
- 07:55 openSUSE admin tickets #109025 (Feedback): gmail rejects mails from email@example.com - SPF/DKIM/DMARC issue
- IMHO this ticket should be discussed a bit wider. I'm just not sure if it's enough to start a discussion on the heroe...
- 07:54 openSUSE admin tickets #109025: gmail rejects mails from firstname.lastname@example.org - SPF/DKIM/DMARC issue
- cboltz wrote:
> I'm afraid there are only two ways how we can fix that:
> * stop using SPF, DKIM and DMARC for open...
- 07:38 openSUSE admin tickets #107704 (Closed): Expired certificate on code.opensuse.org
- No answers, no decisions for a month.
Thanks, Christian, for your investigation!
- 17:59 openSUSE admin tickets #108389 (Closed): Cisco openh264 distribution
- Closing here, as it looks like Pharaoh_Atem already provided all relevant documentation.
- 17:50 openSUSE admin tickets #107785 (Closed): progress.opensuse.org is very slow today and suffering from request timeouts occassionally, reported by multiple SUSE users
- Works again. Thanks Bernhard!
Also available in: Atom