- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-12-28
- Last connection: 2018-12-28
- 08:40 openSUSE admin tickets #60206 (Workable): Leap 15.2 ppc64le last builds (35.1/2/3) iso not published
- 08:39 openSUSE admin tickets #68263 (Workable): Broken integration due to header on proxy
- 08:34 openSUSE admin communication #59923 (Closed): New e-mail servers/infrastructure for openSUSE domains
- Closing here: the new servers are in place and up and running since :-)
Special thanks to Per and Christian (and o...
- 08:32 openSUSE admin tickets #71131 (Closed): twsnapshot.o.o is down / not reachable
- http://twsnapshot.opensuse.org/ is reachable again (Firewall is no open for Ports 80/tcp and 443/tcp.
- 16:16 openSUSE admin tickets #71131 (Feedback): twsnapshot.o.o is down / not reachable
- Just followed the debugging path for reference...
from /etc/nginx/vhosts.d/001-tumbleweed-snapshots.conf on provo-m...
- 12:21 openSUSE admin tickets #36256 (Closed): need source repo to be filled for Leap:15.0:Ports
- 12:20 openSUSE admin tickets #69325 (Feedback): Fwd: ** PROBLEM Service Alert: ariel-opensuse.suse.de/NTP is UNKNOWN **
- Sorry for asking back: but does the issue still exist?
- 12:20 openSUSE admin communication #70891: Alias for firstname.lastname@example.org
- cboltz wrote:
> Disclaimer: I have no idea why we have the mailinglist between the world and progress -
> it might ...
- 12:14 openSUSE admin tickets #69438 (Closed): Please fix dns on elsa.infra.o.org
- Let's close this, as it looks fixed after >1 month.
- 11:07 openSUSE admin tickets #70093 (Closed): mybackup.i.o.o: /backup disk full
- I extended the /backup filesystem now to 300GB.
But long term, we need to define some general backup rules, as we...
Also available in: Atom