- Role: Sysadmin
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-12-28
- Last connection: 2018-12-28
- 20:52 openSUSE admin communication #99804: 2021-11-02 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting November 2021
- # openSUSE Infrastructure Contributor Agreement
> The following text should be an entry point for discussions. Dis...
- 07:40 openSUSE admin communication #99804: 2021-11-02 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting November 2021
- # Status updates
## New machines
- 20:59 openSUSE admin tickets #98126: Access to the openSUSE authentication server and the openSUSE Mail server
- About authentication: this is completely in the hands of SUSE-IT. Moving the ticket under a Category that they screen...
- 08:55 openSUSE admin tickets #90521 (Closed): beans.opensuse.org - permissions issue between apache and dehydrated [was: beans.o.o down]
- Fixed by using the postrun-hook now inside the dehydrated.service file.
The positive effect: our apache now suppo...
- 07:49 openSUSE admin communication #99711: Server maintenance workflow for openSUSE Meet
- Agreed in general, but can I suggest to **not** document host information in a ticket, which will get lost (means: ge...
- 15:50 openSUSE admin Thank you, SonarSource
- There are times, when keeping your system up-to date does not help you against vulnerabilities. During these times, y...
- 05:49 openSUSE admin communication #98274: 2021-10-05 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting October 2021
- # Increased size of nuka.infra.opensuse.org weblate disk
Increased the size of _/var/lib/weblate_ to 50G, which sh...
- 19:34 openSUSE admin tickets #94375 (In Progress): SSH access to code.opensuse.org isn't working
- pagure01.infra.opensuse.org now has:
3: external: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_f...
- 20:15 openSUSE admin communication #96524: 2021-09-07 18:00 UTC: openSUSE Heroes meeting September 2021
- # Matomo
Core (4.4.1) + Plugins packaged and updated to latest version. Enhanced Apparmor profile, thanks to cbolt...
- 20:13 openSUSE admin tickets #69019 (Closed): mlmmj control/access discard spam first, then deny html
- As we do not run mlmmj any longer. I asume we can simply drop this Ticket.
Also available in: Atom