flaky test: 25-cache-service.t
[2019-07-04 12:29:02.52016]  [debug] [Job #36] Finished
# Failed test 'job enqueued'
# at ./t/25-cache-service.t line 533.
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 3.
# Failed test 'Test Minion Sync task'
# at ./t/25-cache-service.t line 541.
Can't call method "execute" on an undefined value at ./t/25-cache-service.t line 534.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Ready
- Related to action #54032: flaky test: t/full-stack.t "not ok 44 - Cache tests", subtest: "not ok 17 - test 6 is passed" at /opt/testing_area/openqa/t/lib/OpenQA/Test/FullstackUtils.pm line 120. added
- Related to action #38276: Flaky 'test candidate list' at t/ui/18-tests-details.t added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to okurz
- Status changed from Feedback to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Related to action #37638: Flaky fullstack test: 'Test 3 is scheduled' at t/full-stack.t added
I have already investigated this ages ago (with no success). This ticket is likely a duplicate.
I guess links to Travis CI jobs are pointless. At least it seems that I get a completely different log when accessing it now.
- Status changed from Workable to Blocked
- Assignee set to kraih
kraih as you are currently working on cache and also the test, otherwise I would continue with the test
I've been running this test a lot during my refactoring work and have not actually seen the error once. In fact the test seems very stable now. Maybe it has already been fixed?
Well, maybe your tests have covered this. Then I suggest you remove the test from the "unstable" ones and we will see in other PRs if we were wrong :)
- Status changed from Blocked to Feedback
- Assignee changed from kraih to okurz
- Target version changed from Ready to Current Sprint
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version changed from Current Sprint to Done
Also available in: Atom