[functional][u][migration][opensuse] add openqa upgrade tests to/from 15.1
upgrade tests need to include 15.1
- Subject changed from add openqa upgrade tests to/from 15.2 to add openqa upgrade tests to/from 15.1
- Description updated (diff)
- Due date changed from 31/07/2019 to 30/08/2019
- Start date changed from 01/07/2019 to 19/08/2019
should read 15.1. We need upgrade tests from 15.1 in 15.2 (and TW fwiw)
- Assignee changed from okurz to mgriessmeier
As mgriessmeier took over the role of PO for the team QSF-u which is responsible for openSUSE upgrade tests I added him as "Developer" to the project and assign the ticket to him.
@mgriessmeier ok for QSF-u to take the task?
#11 Updated by mgriessmeier about 1 month ago
- Subject changed from add openqa upgrade tests to/from 15.1 to [functional][u][migration] add openqa upgrade tests to/from 15.1
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
sorry, this seems to have slipped through :(
re-prioritising, and checking if this is for functional or migration team
#15 Updated by dheidler about 1 month ago
I think this is already done:
#19 Updated by okurz about 1 month ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee set to mgriessmeier
It's correct that only a subset of people are part of the "openSUSE Leap" redmine project. I will leave it to lkocman+mgriessmeier to handle any potential change regarding this but to help you mark the ticket correspondingly according to your comments let me set the assignee to "mgriessmeier" representing QSF-u and set Status to "Resolved". Thanks for your work from my side, guys! Maybe this is one of the points also I haven't handled properly when mgriessmeier took over PO from me. If I remember correctly though our agreement was that I have assigned all QSF-u tickets on myself to mgriessmeier but I understand if this can "slip by".