coordination #51224: [qe-core][functional][epic] Unify code logic for systemd related functionality
[functional][u] Move function systemctl from lib/utils.pm to lib/Utils/Systemd.pm
utils.pm is too big.
- AC1: The function systemctl is only defined in Utils::Systemd
- AC2: All modules that use systemctl are verified to work (
use Utils::Systemd 'systemctl')
- AC3: All modules that use systemctl have a specific function import for utils (like
use utils 'zypper_call';)
- AC4: None of the modules that use systemctl have a generic import for utils (
There is an existing function called systemctl from lib/utils.pm
This function is used by many modules.
This ticket is about moving the existing systemctl function into the new library Utils::Systemd.
#7 Updated by zluo over 3 years ago
#9 Updated by zluo over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
All verification tests look good. PR commit message got update now: