[kernel][public cloud] Set IPA test result to OK
Bugs in existing tests
QE Kernel - QE Kernel Done
Fail only if there is a unexpected error. But if IPA produce a valid results.json file, we use parse_extra_log() to upload these and calculate the overall result from it.
This should avoid warnings from JDP with untagged failed tests.
#1 Updated by SLindoMansilla about 4 years ago
- Category set to Bugs in existing tests
As a result of backlog triaging (see https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/openqatests/wiki#ticket-backlog-triaging for more information).
Please, feel free to adjust the category or the "[label]" if you think different.
#2 Updated by jlausuch about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Assignee set to cfconrad
- Target version set to 445
#4 Updated by cfconrad about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Resolved
#5 Updated by jlausuch about 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 445 to 457
#6 Updated by pcervinka over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from 457 to QE Kernel Done