[functional][u][opensuse] no coverage for sssd and active directory authentication on Leap
We released a buggy openSUSE Leap 15.0 ldb update which broke SSSD based Active Directory authentication.
This was not spotted by openqa.
It is very likely this is also happening in SLE15 itself, so far we did not receive customer reports.
Testing sssd against Active Directory would probably have shown this probelm.
- AC1: sssd test module is extended to cover authentication against Active Directory
- T1: Investigate what needs to be done for achieving this [timeboxed: 2h]
- T2: Extend the test to cover this functionality
Updated by SLindoMansilla almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from no coverage for sssd and active directory authentication to [opensuse] no coverage for sssd and active directory authentication on Leap
- Category set to New test
- Priority changed from Normal to High
The coverage for SLE will be done in #33082
Let's keep this ticket for Leap.
Updated by zluo almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Rejected
sssd has been already scheduled and test got passed, also with ldap authentication.