[functional][u] disable iso download in openQA
smartypants go to openQA to download the final iso. Needs to be disable to avoid overloading the server.
Either by removing permission from the files or apache access rules.
#1 Updated by lnussel over 4 years ago
- Copied from action #24880: disable iso download in openQA added
#2 Updated by lnussel about 4 years ago
- Due date changed from 2019-05-02 to 2019-05-17
- Start date changed from 2019-05-01 to 2019-05-15
#3 Updated by lnussel about 4 years ago
- Assignee set to szarate
#4 Updated by szarate about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Uncommented lines 47 & 48 on /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/openqa.conf, Leap isos cannot be downloaded anymore.
I reckon the regexp could be tweaked :P (and the process too)
#5 Updated by SLindoMansilla about 4 years ago
Is this expected to be permanent? (if it is, we can close the ticket as resolved. If we need to make them available again after the launch, we keep it for later)
Is the current fix from szarate enough?
#6 Updated by lnussel about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
we can remote the restrictions after the relase again. I'll file a new ticket for that. Thanks!
#7 Updated by szarate about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from disable iso download in openQA to [functional][u] disable iso download in openQA
#8 Updated by lnussel over 3 years ago
- Copied to action #61311: [functional][u] disable iso download in openQA added