[functional][u] disable iso download in openQA
smartypants go to openQA to download the final iso. Needs to be disable to avoid overloading the server.
Either by removing permission from the files or apache access rules.
- Due date changed from 2019-05-02 to 2019-05-17
- Start date changed from 2019-05-01 to 2019-05-15
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Uncommented lines 47 & 48 on /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/openqa.conf, Leap isos cannot be downloaded anymore.
I reckon the regexp could be tweaked :P (and the process too)
Is this expected to be permanent? (if it is, we can close the ticket as resolved. If we need to make them available again after the launch, we keep it for later)
Is the current fix from szarate enough?
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
we can remote the restrictions after the relase again. I'll file a new ticket for that. Thanks!
- Subject changed from disable iso download in openQA to [functional][u] disable iso download in openQA
- Copied to action #61311: [functional][u] disable iso download in openQA added
Also available in: Atom