[sle][functional][u] test fails in desktop_runner because typing character 'true' is not working
Bugs in existing tests
SUSE QA - Milestone 26
I see that typing in search field doesn't work sometime. Same issue from my test run:
It starts to my surprise the yast2 timezone and ask for password.
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-kde-wayland@64bit_virtio fails in
Fails since (at least) Build 20181101
Last good: 20181031 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Related to action #36259: [opensuse][functional][u][wayland][sporadic] stabilize scenario added
- Target version set to Milestone 21
please try to find according tickets from [desktop] team
As I've mentioned that I couldn't find ticket from [desktop] team.
- Blocked by action #41681: [desktop][sporadic][virtio] test fails in window_system to open windows or type correctly - related to wayland/virtio? added
- Status changed from New to Blocked
- Assignee set to okurz
- Target version changed from Milestone 21 to Milestone 23
due to blocker I estimate we will not have an impacting progress until M23
- Target version changed from Milestone 23 to Milestone 25
- Assignee changed from okurz to mgriessmeier
Move to new QSF-u PO after I moved to the "tools"-team. I mainly checked the subject line so in individual instances you might not agree to take it over completely into QSF-u. Feel free to discuss with me or reassign to me or someone else in this case. Thanks.
- Related to deleted (action #36259: [opensuse][functional][u][wayland][sporadic] stabilize scenario)
- Status changed from Blocked to Feedback
- Target version changed from Milestone 25 to Milestone 26
last fail was 6 months ago...
- Status changed from Feedback to New
- Blocked by deleted (action #41681: [desktop][sporadic][virtio] test fails in window_system to open windows or type correctly - related to wayland/virtio?)
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Also available in: Atom