[functional][y] test fails in yast2_lan_restart_devices - related to recent default changed to network manager?
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-extra_tests_on_gnome@64bit fails in
fails to continue the testing if NM is running?
Fails since (at least) Build 20180911
Last good: 20180910 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by okurz over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from test fails in yast2_lan_restart_devices to [functional][y] test fails in yast2_lan_restart_devices - related to recent default changed to network manager?
- Due date set to 2018-10-09
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Milestone 19
didn't we have a similar ticket already? Couldn't find it though …
#4 Updated by riafarov over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Workable
Unfortunately, I have to reopen this one, as test still fails, maybe it's missing needles, or a bug, as tab is grayed out: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/756878#step/yast2_lan_restart_devices/20
So let's keep original ticket closed, and address TW specific issues here, as your changes work fine in other scenarios.
#5 Updated by JERiveraMoya over 4 years ago
The link provided above is an old build, checking most recent builds is ok, the test where is failing is not even scheduled now which is correct: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/759669#step/yast2_lan_restart/35