[OpenQA][workers] 4/6 64bit-ipmi workers are down
On openqa.suse.de, only 2 64bit-ipmi workers are online, and they are openqaw1:1 and openqaworker2:24. The other 4 64bit-ipmi are down, openqaw1:2 and openqaworker2:23, openqaworker2:25, openqaworker2:26.
Because 4 workers are offline, virtualization jobs are quite delayed, still 22 jobs(nearly half) are untested yet.
Can anyone help to recover those workers?
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Target version set to Current Sprint
I think this is related to the network outtage as we still have some hosts that are still not alive. We' ll check once infra mentions that everything is back
- Assignee set to nicksinger
openqaw1:2 (quinn) is back again and jobs are running (most likely caused by network outage)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Also checked the other workers. All of them currently have a job they are working on. Closing as this is hopefully resolved now.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
@nicksinger, @szarat, thanks for the help! Yes, all the workers are back now.
- Target version changed from Current Sprint to Done
Also available in: Atom