[functional][y] Create AY test to verify on-demand service start
|Target version:||QA - future|
For SLE15 SP1 following format can be used to start services on demand:
<services> <enable config:type="list"> <service>at</service> <service>sshd</service> </enable> <disable config:type="list"> <service>libvirtd</service> </disable> <on_demand config:type="list"> <service>cups</service> </on_demand> </services>
Also see trello.
- AC1: Functionality is tested manually (including enable/disable options, installation, new profile generation, documentation)
- AC2: The
<on_demand>section for some service is verified in an automatic test
- Add according section (e.g. cups) to either existing profile for SLE15 or new profile and add automated test based on that
- Add verification in test
#3 Updated by okurz about 1 year ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Due date set to 26/03/2019
- Status changed from New to Workable
That's awesome. I was just looking for that feature yesterday and worked around it "the old way": https://w3.nue.suse.com/~okurz/ay.xml
@riafarov what do you mean with "including backward compatibility (reasonable error is shown)"? Can you elaborate?