[functional][y][smt] SMT server needs to be updated. Mirror for SLES15-Updates and SLES15-Pool is missing
openQA test in scenario sle-15-Installer-DVD-x86_64-gnome_install_smt@64bit fails in
because the mirror of SLES15-Updates and SLES15-Pool seems to be missing and/or outdated.
Fails since (at least) Build 652.1
Last good: 652.1 (2018-05-27)
- AC1: Documentation of how the SMT server is maintained and updated is referenced in this ticket (not just documented in this ticket)
- AC2: Test can access up-to-date resources for the corresponding builds
- Find out how test is supposed to work
- Find out who maintains the SMT server, e.g. ask in irc or mailing list, I assume QA SLE migration team
- Make sure the SMT server has the updated resources
- Make sure the test works again
- Optional: Improve post_fail_hook providing hints how to make sure the SMT server has the necessary resources
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#5 Updated by okurz about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [functional][smt] SMT server needs to be updated. Mirror for SLES15-Updates and SLES15-Pool is missing to [functional][y][smt] SMT server needs to be updated. Mirror for SLES15-Updates and SLES15-Pool is missing
- Due date set to 2018-07-03
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Milestone 17
happening in SLE15 GMC.
#13 Updated by riafarov about 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
Issue may get fixed by increase of disk space. We may also consider to create multi-machine test, one of which uses YaST wizard to configure smt and then we conduct installation using this instance. Then we won't have issues with maintenance of the smt instance and can adjust scope to verify feature. Same is applicable to RMT, which is not yet integrated into installer.