[functional][y] test fails in partitioning_firstdisk of "external_iso"
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-external_iso@64bit fails in
Fails since (at least) Build 20180518
Last good: 20180517 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
The 'select hard disk screen' changed, in as there is now also a decision on what to do with other found partitions; Possibly a new needle is sufficient to handle the new yast setup - needs verification/investigation
#1 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from test fails in partitioning_firstdisk to [functional][y][fast] test fails in partitioning_firstdisk of "external_iso"
- Due date set to 2018-05-22
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Target version set to Milestone 16
@ [y]-team I guess this is something that can easily handle and I assume it is related to recent storage UI changes you know of.
#6 Updated by mloviska almost 2 years ago
[/dev/vdb is missing in Selec Hard Disk(s) proposal]([https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1094877)
#7 Updated by mloviska almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Blocked
Issue has not occurred on Leap 15.0
#8 Updated by mloviska almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Blocked to In Progress
According to https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1094877#c4 installation medium should not be among proposal drives. In our particular case we have only 2 drives attached to the test job, therefore the installer propose only 1 candidate to be used as a storage for new OS.
#9 Updated by mloviska almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback