[functional][opensuse][u][fast] test fails in systemd_testsuite - syntax error reported by rule-checker
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.0-DVD-x86_64-sergio-suse_patches-systemd_testsuite@64bit fails in
The fix is on the way, but the fail in openQA needs a ticket:
- https://github.com/openSUSE/systemd/commit/04ef8e53582b7dc29fb1c6981a0243ec32b17c9e (fix not yet merged for SLE15)
- AC1: The systemd test suite package https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:openSUSE:QA:Leap:15/systemd-v234-testsuite builds.
- AC2: The openQA test suite sergio-suse_patches-systemd_testsuite doesn't fail on this syntax error.
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#4 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
- Due date set to 2018-05-08
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Target version set to Milestone 16
seems to fail on SLE15 as well now, e.g. see https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1646703#step/systemd_testsuite/20
SLindoMansilla keep in mind that also github links work so no need for a progress ticket. See https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1646703#comments as an example. I just copy-pasted the full github URL there and openQA replaces it as a short link. It acts as a "test issue" though and in this case a bug icon would have been more fitting. If you are interested maybe you want to look into https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/blob/7d189770d707c1f4e0f73f0e48360fdd6eddfa08/lib/OpenQA/Utils.pm#L567 and differentiate between our test distribution and other repos? :)
SLindoMansilla could you take this ticket and set to blocked on the product submissions?
#7 Updated by SLindoMansilla about 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to SLindoMansilla
Branch was already merged.
I didn't know that I had to manually trigger services to fetch the new changes.
Recent example on Leap 15: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/664579#step/systemd_testsuite/17
#8 Updated by SLindoMansilla about 2 years ago
Accepted. Waiting for packages to be built:
#9 Updated by SLindoMansilla about 2 years ago
Test passes in SLE15: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1653759
But fails in Leap15: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/666321#step/systemd_testsuite/17
#10 Updated by SLindoMansilla about 2 years ago
Creating a branch to debug the issue:
- GH: https://github.com/openSUSE/systemd/compare/SLE15...SergioAtSUSE:debugging_missing_initrd?expand=1
- OBS: https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:SLindoMansilla:branches:devel:openSUSE:QA:Leap:15/systemd-v234-testsuite/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/x86_64
- O3: http://10.160.66.74/tests/223#step/systemd_testsuite/17