[functional][opensuse][epic][y] Make snapper tests easier to maintain
lnussel removed the snapper tests from the openSUSE scheduled with https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/4844 because he got frustrated with too many needles not matching.
- P1: snapper GUI is failing on GUI changes as well as snapper related failures
- P2: the test modules were scheduled for many different DMs
- P3: openSUSE RMs were left alone to maintain
Relating to he corresponding problems. Example: S1-1 is first suggestion for P1
- S1-1: Create a new test module to test just the snapper functionalities and schedule that one instead in the standard tests
- S1-2: Only schedule yast2_snapper (GUI) within the yast2-gui test suite
- S2-1: Schedule only for one DM as we do for SLE, e.g. "gnome"
- S3-1: Use this ticket as an example why we (QSF) should do openSUSE test review
#6 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Due date deleted (
- Category changed from Bugs in existing tests to Enhancement to existing tests
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Milestone 23 to future
I guess with #30619 this should be covered in some parts however the original request in general is still valid but not now.