[microos] Fix race condition when using certificate that is still generated
Bugs in existing tests
#1 Updated by mkravec about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
#2 Updated by mkravec about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Fixed by https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/4846
Now we need to figure out a way to import certificate on VMX clusters.
#3 Updated by okurz about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from [microos] Fix race condition when using certificate that is still genarated to [microos] Fix race condition when using certificate that is still generated
- Category set to Bugs in existing tests
#4 Updated by okurz almost 2 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
This ticket was set to "Normal" priority but was not updated within 730 days which is 2 times the period of the SLO for "Normal" tickets (365 days) as described on https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/openqatests/wiki/Wiki#SLOs-service-level-objectives . The ticket will be set to the next lower priority of "Low".
#5 Updated by maritawerner over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Rejected
The MicroOS product does not exist anymore.