- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: mkravec
- Registered on: 12/11/2015
- Last connection: 12/11/2015
Reported issues: 137
- 03:53 pm openQA Project action #35140 (Resolved): Parallel job don't see mutex of sibling
- 09:38 am openQA Tests action #51296: [functional][u][aarch64][ppc64le][s390x] test fails in transactional_update - miss...
- Ah, I see :)
AC 3,4 should be met.
About AC 1,2 - we don't need INSTALLONLY for HDD export, we run 1 scenario per...
- 09:12 am openQA Tests action #51296 (Resolved): [functional][u][aarch64][ppc64le][s390x] test fails in transactional_up...
- All tests are green in SLE 15 / Functional group.
What do you mean by "not passing"? Where can I see acceptance crit...
- 10:55 am openQA Tests action #31588 (Closed): [microos] Add MicroOS role test into openQA
- Still no MicroOS role on CaaSP, closing until it's implemented (if)
- 10:53 am openQA Tests action #33730 (Resolved): [microos] Test fails to find conformance test results
- 10:52 am openQA Tests action #27991 (Resolved): [microos] Test retry on failed orchestrations
- 02:24 pm openQA Tests action #33787 (Resolved): [microos] Add tests for add master nodes / removal of nodes
- 09:19 am openQA Tests action #46589: [functional][u] Create separate git project for common GNU/Linux functionality
- Bad idea from my POV. This will means 3 PRs (tests/needles/lib).
With this reasoning we can also separate /data su...
- 09:12 am openQA Project action #42986: parallel jobs not reliable killed/restarted
- > Jan 10 07:25:16 openqaworker3 worker: [error] Unable to upgrade connection for host "openqa.suse.de" to WebS...
- 09:29 am openQA Infrastructure action #45848: developer mode on o3 broken - "unable to upgrade ws to command server" - except on...
- Just a guess, but I had this issue on my remote worker because openqaworker1:20163 should be openqaworker1.arch.suse....
Also available in: Atom