[sle][functional][sle15][y] Add existing test suite "allmodules+allpatterns" to s390x/ppc64le/aarch64
We have added a new test suite "allmodules+allpatterns" and scheduled for SLE15 on x86_64. As modules and patterns differ per architecture and can also cause problems there I guess it makes sense to have according scenarios enabled for s390x/ppc64le/aarch64 as well
- AC1: passing/soft-failing scenario allmodules+allpatterns enabled for SLE15 for all architectures or excluded for good reasons
- Add scenario for all missing architectures to SLE15 test development
- Review all test results after at least one build was scheduled with these tests enabled
- Potentially remove scenarios where it does not make sense to have them
- Create needles or slightly adjust test code where needed, e.g. to enable and according module/pattern list in the test code
#9 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
Only that the tests do not actually enable "all modules".
IMHO https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/blob/master/products/sle/main.pm#L204 needs to be tweaked. Please consult with jorauch, the testsuite maintainer, how to continue. Added him as watcher.
#11 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 2 years ago
I see, it is because I tried to build it using to clone the all-patterns test suite as base. More reliable results are in openQA group "Development: SLE 15": https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1666643 and https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1666879 which were scheduled by triggering the build, not manually by me. Both results resemble what we have for x86_64. I think in the manual cloning I missed ENABLE_ALL_SCC_MODULES. The other point is that the x86_64 does not click in all the modules. We are selecting Basesystem + Server Applications + content of SCC_ADDONS variable "legacy,sdk,pcm,wsm,contm,desktop". jorauch, do we need to select remaining unselected modules, for instance SUSE Enterprise Storage 6, etc. ?
#13 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#14 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Verification in osd: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1673441#step/scc_registration/26
#15 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
- Due date changed from 2018-05-08 to 2018-05-22
- Status changed from Resolved to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
[9 May 2018 10:12:29] something has caused https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1676538#step/puppet/6 to fail now. The module was not scheduled in the previous build and I could not find related changes in the test code
[9 May 2018 10:18:41] okurz: phub was added to SCC_ADDONS
[9 May 2018 10:20:07] hm, ok. Thought that would have been in before already, ok
[9 May 2018 10:20:43] I diffed vars.json from 609.1 to 600.1 - and that's the only obvious change
[9 May 2018 10:21:38] yes, explains it of course because puppet is only enabled if phub is in
[9 May 2018 10:24:15] jrauch: didn't you add phub to the SCC_ADDONS variable for the all modules scenario?
[9 May 2018 10:25:00] ah, no. it was jrivera
[9 May 2018 10:25:03] okurz: I didnt touch anything, thought jrivera was working on this?
So we need to fix this.