coordination #25380: [sle][functional][epic] test fails in install - tries to install SLE12 packages -> update test for sle15
[sle][functional][12sp4][easy] test fails in partitioning_togglehome - There is no proposal for separated home partition
- The test module partitioning_togglehome is loaded when the job setting TOGGLEHOME is set to 1.
- In 12-SP3, there was no test suite create_hdd_textmode for all architectures, only for x86_64, so this settings wasn't affecting s390x.
- Since 15, the test suite was adapted to be used on all architectures. On SLE 15, the proposal is there sle-15-Installer-DVD-s390x-Build383.1-create_hdd_textmode@s390x-kvm
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP4-Server-DVD-s390x-create_hdd_textmode@zkvm fails in
- AC: The test doesn't fail on partitioning_tooglehome
- Investigate if there is a bug that on SLE 12-SP4, that the proposal for separated home partition is not shown.
- 1.1 create a proper product bug.
- 1.2. Adapt the test to mark the soft-fail.
- 1.3. Add a workaround.
- If it is not a product:
- 2.1. Adapt the test module partitioning_tooglehome to not check for separated home partition on s390x for SLE 12-SP4.
Fails since (at least) Build 0083
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#3 Updated by SLindoMansilla almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Not a bug, see https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1072869
Test already adapted: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/4086