[sle][functional][medium] test fails in salt - No salt-master in SLES/SLED
It is expected that there is no salt-master on SLES/SLED, only salt-client. So the test has to be adapted.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-Installer-DVD-Staging:V-x86_64-cryptlvm_minimal_x@64bit-staging fails in
- AC: The test module salt doesn't fail on functional nor staging because of salt-master doesn't exists on SLES/SLED.
- Disable test module salt on staging to not block release manager. See note-1
- Change the test module salt to not install salt-master.
- Investigate how to test the salt-client on SLES/SLED.
- Enable the test module salt for staging.
Fails since (at least) Build V.206.3 (current job)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#2 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 4 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
PR to temporary disable test module salt for staging: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/4011