coordination #23820: [sle][functional][sle15][epic]update yast2_ui for sle15
[sle][functional][sle15][leap][medium] adjust yast2_control-center test module for SLE 15 and leap
At moment we can create needles for yast2_control-center partly only, it means we can create needles till missing yast2 module is checked.
We can create needles actually for yast2 add-on, yast2 media check and yast2 lang.
- Create new set of needles for yast control center
- Adjust tests and add soft-failures if required
- If there is a bug, perform steps above till we reach module with the bug, so test fails on valid product issue
#3 Updated by zluo about 4 years ago
#4 Updated by zluo about 4 years ago
#7 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional][sle15] creeate needles for yast2_control-center to [sle][functional][sle15] create needles for yast2_control-center
- Target version set to Milestone 11
https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/os-autoinst-needles-sles/merge_requests/522 merged, IMHO bug is valid. Marked as "blocker".
#10 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Due date changed from 2017-11-08 to 2017-11-22
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Assignee changed from zluo to mgriessmeier
- Target version changed from Milestone 11 to Milestone 12
Should be easy to update the needles for yast2 control center now since we have a product workaround to ensure we use the right UI framework. Please someone other than zluo take over, clone locally, run with interactive needling to update needles in one go.
#16 Updated by riafarov about 4 years ago
Added multiple soft-failures and adjustments to the test. Needle for authentication server is missing (test suite is failing before because of unreliable ensure_installed method.
#19 Updated by riafarov about 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
Most of needles for leap matched, so just needed to create ones for partitioner: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-needles-opensuse/pull/287
#21 Updated by riafarov about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Both fail on bugs. Resolving. Further activities, like improving test suite stability (is expected to be an issue on leap 15) should be addressed separately.