(Total: 5.00 h)
At some point, it will be useful to match the users in openQA DB with the users of the openSUSE infrastructure using iChain. Hopefully as a generic reusable plugin for Mojolicious.
- Target version changed from Sprint 03 to Sprint 04
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Target version deleted (
For deploying in opensuse infrastructure iChain is not necessarily required. We can put openqa behind the HA proxy which takes the https connection and forwards to mojo.
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version set to future
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to oholecek
I want to convert Schema::Result::Users->openid to ->username field and during migration convert openid url to just usernames. That way switching openid<->iChain should be painless in our setups.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from future to future
Also available in: Atom