select action needs to be more robust
osc staging select A KDE:Qt5
-> will move to A
osc staging select B libqt5-base
-> will add it silently to B too
we should have a protection against that. Either suggest moving or give an error
- Target version set to Staging sprint 4
- Parent task set to #1325
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
Please, check if if its done and close.
- Target version changed from Staging sprint 4 to Staging sprint 5
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
I think that it is not done for this use case. I can't see that if the request is in a different staging, change the behavior to 'move'.
I will fix that today too.
- Parent task deleted (
- Target version changed from Staging sprint 5 to Staging sprint 08
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom